Outcomes information for Cambridge Assessment English prospects that have currently taken an exam and need feedback to their performance.
Could I see my exam documents?
It is really not feasible to see your finished exam papers and now we are not able to produce your exam documents or some other work which you finished in your exam for your requirements. This might be area of the Cambridge Assessment English Regulations, which you are able to see right here.
How do I get information regarding my performance when you look at the exam?
After doing a Cambridge English exam, you will receive a declaration of outcomes. This document provides you with a lot of of good use details about your performance within the exam, and it is the degree to which we offer feedback about your exam performance. It is really not feasible, for instance, to receive feedback that is detailed individual concerns and/or errors produced in an exam.
From January 2015 First that is B2 First for Schools, C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency email address details are reported with the Cambridge English Scale .
A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary, B1 Preliminary for Schools and Business Certificates results have also been reported on the Cambridge English Scale from February 2016 A2 Key.
Exams with outcomes reported utilizing the Cambridge English Scale have enhanced variations associated with the Statement of outcomes , such as:
- Your outcome – the last grade you obtained for the exam.
- Your general rating – your general Cambridge English Scale rating for the entire exam.
- Your CEFR level – the common Framework that is european of degree you realized customwriting.
- Your own component ratings – your Cambridge English Scale rating for every regarding the skills calculated by the exam; Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking and employ of English. By using these specific ratings you can more easily observe how you performed over the exam and which abilities you may have to enhance on.
More information regarding the Cambridge English Scale are available by pressing right right here.
Outcomes from pre-2015
Before outcomes had been reported with the Cambridge English Scale, A2 Key, A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary, B1 Preliminary for Schools, B2 First, B2 First for Schools, C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency and Business Certificates had been reported utilizing standardised ratings together with older type of Statement of outcomes
This document shows:
- Your outcome, according to your total score in most three papers
- A graphical display of one’s performance in each paper (shown from the scale Exceptional – Good – Borderline – Weak)
- Yourstandardised score away from 100, you performed so you can see exactly how. It offers set values for every grade, enabling contrast across numerous sessions for the exam.
You can view an exemplory case of a Statement of outcomes prior to the introduction of Cambridge English Scale within the document that is following Cambridge English: Key Statement of outcomes (2014).
You need to use our rating converter to compare outcomes reported before 2015 (or February 2016) with Cambridge English Scale scores january.
Still require assistance?
If you have got any issues regarding the outcomes, please confer with your exam centre. Your exam centre will give you advice in regards to the outcomes Enquiry procedure, if you want to query your results.